A fun, exciting group game where participants work together to achieve the highest score.
A rubber chicken (or could be substituted for any other item that can be easily thrown around the room)
How to Play
- Divide participants into two even teams, give one group the chicken
- Explain that the team with the chicken starts the game by throwing it anywhere in the designated playing area (you need to set this at the beginning – make sure it away from stairs, water etc)
- Once they have thrown the chicken, they form a circle and one person runs laps of the circle – the team is to count the number of laps outloud
- The other team immediately runs to where the chicken was thrown
- They now form a straight line and must pass the chicken over and under the participants until it reaches the end
- Once at the end, they yell out ‘STOP!’ and the last person must throw the chicken anywhere in the playing area
- The group then forms a circle and counts their laps
- The other team retrieves the chicken and lines up
- Game continues until you are satisfied they are warmed up and ready to go!