A clever game where participants learn two quick and interesting facts about other group members.
How to Play
- One participant at a time is asked to say two truths and one lie about themselves outloud to the group
- Group members must work together to decide which ones they believe to be true and what is a lie
- The person indicates whether they guessed correctly or incorrectly
- They can now briefly explain their two truths in further detail if desired
- Continue around the group until all members have had a turn
- Participants could write these on a piece of paper and place them in a blown up balloon. Balloons to be hit around a room and then each group member is to choose one ballon and pop it. They must then read out the truths and lie and guess which group member it belongs too